Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ooops She Did It Again

Honestly, Britney is such an idiot. Supposedly while her bodyguard was in Starbucks grabbing some coffee, she took Sean Preston out of his baby seat to play with him. Then when her bodyguard came back, the paparazzi was swarming her, so in order to protect herself and the baby, she thought the BEST idea would be to simply drive away with the baby in her lap. Uh yea, real smart -- because she is really protecting him THIS way!





So after the incident, Britney made this statement to People: "Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

I am sorry, but who the hell drives with their newborn baby in their lap? She is a moron. And what is the point of her having a bodyguard if he can't help her out in a situation like this?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is nothing worse than trailer park trash with money.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she putting her baby in any more danger then if the baby was strapped in and she was driving and talking on her phone? What if she was trying to drink a coffee, or eating a burger? What if she was trying to put make up on? It's all the same to me, and everyone one of us does something distracting that could lead to an accident and hurt anybody who was in the car. Can we just hate on people who are just bad drivers?

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes she's putting her baby in more danger by him not being in his car seat. If she was in an accident with him on her lap the airbag would break his neck. At least if he was in his car seat he would secured in some way. So it's actually not all the same.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script