Friday, March 31, 2006

For the Love of Shoes

There is a God and she is most definitely a woman!

Anyone who knows me at all knows that I love me some 4" heels. I just love them, and I wear them everyday to prove it. But do my feet hurt me after working 15 hours on my feet? Hell yea they do.

Well, thanks to a little company sent to us by shoe heaven, I can now rock my 4" heels all damn day, yet feel like I am walking in a pair of Chanel ballet flats through it all.

Check out www.insolia.com -- this company makes these special inserts for high heels that actually SHIFT the pressure away from the balls of your feet (which is where the pressure usually is and why my feet are always killing me!) to your heels.

Yes, I will be buying the value pack -- inserts for 3 pairs of heels!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog id the worst - that high heel wearin' hamburger helper makin' biotch hasn't posted in days!!!!!! "But I have events to produuuuuce!" - waaaaaaah waah waah

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script