Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Work is Kicking My Ass

Sorry my posts are so far and few between but I am literally right smack in the middle of my busy season for work. I was on Kauai all last week, got home on Friday, went to Lanai on Saturday for the day, had a meeting on Maui yesterday, and I leave again for Maui tomorrow for two days. It is complete chaos but I guess it's a good thing we are this busy -- it means I still have a job, right?

This weekend is my first weekend off in about a month (and my only weekend off for the next entire month as well...) , so I am really looking forward to it. It also happens to be Ryan's birthday this Thursday, so we are spending the weekend at The Kahala Hotel (formerly the Mandarin Oriental as of about a week ago). It is the nicest hotel on this island -- and we know this how? Because it is where Justin and Cameron stay when they come to Honolulu ;)

Check it out:
www.lhw.com/KahalaHotel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surfing is a wonderful, enjoyable sport that is very common in the Hawaiian Islands! How about taking a trip there and finding out for yourself!

Aloha Hawaii,
aloha tanning

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script