Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Celebrity B-day's Cause Chaos!!

So, Saturday night was another wild and crazy one. We started out at the Sagamore Hotel, my new favorite spot. It's always packed with gorgeous people and the DJ is always playing great music -- like old school MJ with a twist. Doesn't get better than that.

Finally around 2am, we decide to leave Sagamore and go to a club. It didn't even cross our drunken minds that it might be just a TAD bit hard to get in anywhere -- it's 2am on a Saturday night and we are rolling 8 people deep. The odds just aren't in our favor, even though Ryan and I have made it a point to know every bouncer at every club on a first name basis.

At roughly 2:30am, we roll over to Prive -- madhouse. After MUCH persuasion and dropping some names, we finally get past the red rope with comp tickets in hand. We get inside -- absolute CHAOS, which I happen to love, but the people in my posse didn't seem as thrilled as I.

We wound up moving from Prive and heading downstairs to Opium Garden -- better music, better crowd -- and everyone was finally happy. It was a fabulous night by the time it was all said and done.

After a day and a half of recovery, I finally check my email on Monday morning. Yea, I had a "personal" invitation in there to Christina Milian's b-day bash at Prive on Saturday. OOOOHHH is THAT why it was chaos on Saturday night?

Moral of the story?? Next time, I will be sure to check my email before I hit the town, so I know where NOT to go.


1 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

I heard she was going bankrupt and was selling her old clothes on Ebay so she could pay her bills... if anyone knows if this is true, that would be you!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script