Monday, September 25, 2006

Miss Janet

I am watching my girl Janet on Oprah right now. I really do love Janet, after all, the very first CD I owned was hers. First off, she looks amazing! She lost some 60 pounds in the last 4 months (all through exercise and diet) . But this is what I love about her -- she doesn't just start off the show talking -- no way, she is Janet Jackson! She starts the show off with a bang -- with a kick-ass performance!



She talked about the Superbowl/boob thing/Justin Timberlake mishap. She did say that Justin was, in fact, supposed to rip off one piece of the outfit, but there was red piece of lace that was supposed to remain in tact. Very believeable; however, if there was supposed to be clothing still on her boobie, why would THIS THING be on her nipple when all the clothes came off?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

She's definately still hot...

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script