Thursday, October 12, 2006

Babs -- for John

My good friend John is MAKING me post about Babs. He loves him some Barbara Streisand and if I don't post about what happened the other night, he won't be my friend anymore. I know this happened days ago, but basically Babs was doing a skit on the stage, instead of singing, and some fans got really pissed that she was taking so much time away from singing.

This is why you gotta love her though -- she is the only person that can tell a fan to "Shut the fuck up" and get away with it. It didn't hurt that the show was in NYC though. If she was in Kansas, we would have had some trouble brewing! All I gots to say to that is, "You GO Babs!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"People.............people who need people.............."

LOVED that entry - mahalos!

This should be a good lesson to people in general. You just can NOT mess with Barbra Joan Streisand and get away with it!

P.S. Barbra's birthday is only 194 days away - get crackin'!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script