Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Back Home in Honolulu

In the last 20 days, I have slept home in my own bed for a total of 3 nights. Last night was one of those 3 nights. Needless to say, it is lovely to be back home...

To celebrate my homecoming, I had a date with the TV and my DVR. First things first, I caught up on my Oprah. After that, I watched an old episode of the Simple Life. That show is simply hilarious. After that, I watched about 5 back-to-back episodes of that new reality show, The Real Housewifes of Orange County, or something like that. The show is so mindless, yet somehow captivating, that it was absolutely perfect for my first night home. Only now, I am addicted to yet another reality show.

In between all the TV, I did do some other stuff. I unpacked, did some laundry, ate dinner, hung out with Ryan and did my lunges during Oprah. See!! My first night home wasn't a complete waste. Ok, maybe just a little....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script