Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hasselhoff Horrors

As I was setting up my event up the other day (at my favorite hotel in Maui -- The Fairmont Kea Lani), I had this weird moment where I felt like I was trapped in the middle of a Baywatch episode. Why you ask? Well, I glanced across the hotel property only to see David Hasselhoff strutting his stuff -- wearing none other than red swimming trunks. I kid you not. Shouldn't this man be banned from wearing red swimming trunks? There is just something morally wrong with this. Very, very morally wrong.

As if it couldn't get any worse than that, Mr. Hasselhoff actually crashed my Goodyear event that night (although my client was actually so excited that he was gracing the party with his presence). Not only did he crash a corporate function, sign autographs and wave to the crowd, but he was actually wearing an all-white linen pants suit. Again, I kid you not.

I went from being in an episode of Baywatch to being in an episode of Miami Vice within a few hours. It was all quite nauseating, yet entertaining.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh..that man is so tacky - someone needs to tell Kelly Covington to go kick him in the ding-ding!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script