Monday, May 08, 2006

Back from Miami

Well, I am back home in Hawaii after spending 3.5 days in Miami. To everyone else on the planet, Hawaii is considered "paradise", but for me, Hawaii is reality, and as we all know, reality bites.

Needless to say, I had THE MOST amazing time in Miami for my sister's bachelorette party. And after that very short trip, I am more excited than ever to be living there in 2 months.

Miami is a very special place -- I can't even put it into words. The weather is gorgeous. The people are gorgeous. All the venues are trendy and have a great vibe. There are great restaurants and cafes and delis. But it's more than the actual "stuff" -- it's just that there is something in the air -- something that you cannot touch or see, but something that you can feel. And whatever that thing is, whatever it is called, I love it. And if I could bottle it up and take it with me everywhere I go, I would.

Better yet, I would SELL it and make a shitload of money!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script