Thursday, April 20, 2006

Costume Change

Just like every other girl on the planet, I love me some clothes. I love buying them, I love wearing them, I love putting outfits together. And most of all, I love changing outfits for different parts of my day. On weekends I have a brunch outfit, a beach outfit, and then a dinner outfit. During the week, I have a work outfit and then a happy hour/dinner outfit.

But no one, I mean no one, changes outfits more in one night than La Lohan herself. On Tuesday, April 18th, the girl changed outfits 3 times within a few hours of party-hopping in NYC!

Here is Lindsay at the Conde Nast Traveler Hot List party.


And then here she is at the "Waist Down - Skirts by Miuccia Prada" Exhibition held at The Prada Soho Epicenter Store.


And here she is (again), later that night making the rounds to her fav NYC clubs.


Most people must think this is absolutely ridiculous, but I think it looks like so much fun. Changing outfits and hitting different parties in NYC -- sounds fab to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script