Thursday, April 27, 2006

Packed for Kauai

I am off to Kauai, again, for the night for an event. I am literally only going for roughly 24 hours and I think I over-packed just a lil' bit.

In my overnight bag I have:
2 pairs of jeans
2 pairs pf black pants
3 pairs of heels
1 pair of flip flops
5 shirts
3 pairs of underwear
2 bras
Pajamas (a tank and shorts)

Not to mention that I, of course, am wearing clothes right now, and have on a pair of Pumas. So in total, that's 5 pairs of shoes for 24 hours. Actually, not too bad ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just packed to go home for the week-end, and I have 3 pairs of capris, 2 pairs of jeans 2 pairs of slippers and 5 tank tops. Overpacked?? Of course but you gotta have options.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script