Monday, May 08, 2006

Memorable Miami Moments

The whole weekend was absolutely amazing, but there are always a few things that stand out more than others:

I went topless on the beach for the first time. I loved it and I can't wait to go topless all the time when I live there.

At dinner one night, we all went around the table and said one thing we love about my sister. Then she had to go around the table and say one thing she loves about each of us. It was very special.

Getting my sister drunk, which rarely happens, and then watching her dance her ass off ALL night till 4am.

I managed to weasel 9 girls into The Mansion and Rokbar with no problem even though there was a mass of people waiting to get in. Nice to know I haven't lost my touch.

I saw Bo Bice at the Miami airport.

And of course, most importantly, spending 4 quality days with my sister.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script