Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Bland Plays On

I gotta say, as big as an American Idol fan that I am, I am not even looking forward to tonight's show. I am still really salty over the fact that my main man, Chris Daughtry, got voted off last week.

How can the only person with style and originality get voted off? And just as Simon said, he has never once compromised who he really is for the show. If that is not an American Idol, then I don't know what is.

In the meantime, I will be voting for Katharine -- only because my sister has a major case of McPhever and I promised her I would.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

I think I saw the show 3 times this year, so I am far from a fan of the show... never-the-less I think the older looking Taylor is the best singer out of the last 3... the girl misses too many notes and is too inconsistent, so I would have to think it is a toss up between the 2 guys left.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script