Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm Baaaaack!I

Hey everyone -- sorry for being so MIA. I took a little trip back up to the Northeast for numerous reasons. I originally had a trip planned to go to see my sister, but then some unexpected things happened and things kinda got changed around. I still did go to DC last Thursday, then we went to NYC for a few days, and then I had to go to New Jersey for a whopping 5 days. My stepdad had a double bypass and a heart valve replacement on Monday, so I extended my trip so I could be there for him and my mom (who was, of course, a nervous wreck). I am happy to report that everything went really well, and although he is still in the hospital, and will most likely be there all weekend, he is doing well.

I was just happy that I am living in Miami right now, and not Hawaii, because I would normally never have been able to go home.

So, I am back and I promise to blog my butt off to make up for my absence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script