Monday, January 16, 2006

Golden Globe Disasters

I realized that more people looked like shit, rather than amazing, so that is what I am posting. Here are my Golden Globe Disasters:


How can she have the hottest man on the planet on her arm, yet come to the Golden Globes with this rag on?



Can someone please feed this girl a cheeseburger?? Thanks.



I am probably the only woman in the world that actually likes Pam, but this dress has got to go. Is it a dress? A shaw? A wrap? Is it Multiples? I don't really know what is going on here, but I know that I just don't like it.



She looks like the Purple People Eater with hunched shoulders.



Can someone please get this woman a new stylist?? Please!!



She really needs to lay off the Botox and the self-tanner.



This dress is really not flattering at all. Her boobs look like they are down to her wasitline.



I think this is way too casual for the Golden Globes. She could easily be going on a fancy safari after the show. And if she even has to come at all, can she at least be standing with the hottie Josh Duhamel at all times.



This is scary.



Oh man, I LOVE Charlize but I just don't love this dress. It looks like it was leftover from Golden Globes 1985.



There were many other disasters in my book, but it was just getting to be too much for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sagging titties?

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script