Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Idol Girls

Can I just publicly admit that I am so excited for Idol tonight?!?! I already know who I love and want to make it, so I hope they do well tonight.

I love Kelly Pickler -- she is just so cute. And I love Katherine McPhee -- the one whose mom is the voice coach. Of course Ryan just loves Becky O'Donohue -- what guy wouldn't? Even my mom is in love with her. The only girl I can't really stand is that Brenna girl -- she has gots to go.

I could actually care less about the rest of them, but I just love hearing people sing so I can't wait to see all 12 girls perform tonight!



Pic Source: Just Jared

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you know that Ryan Seacrest is in fact a big flamer???????

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script