Friday, February 24, 2006

Coming Home to Betty Crocker

Ryan gets home from Thailand tomorrow morning and I am so excited to see him and spend the weekend with him.

Right before he left, I made a promise to him -- to have fresh baked goods for him when he arrived back home. What was I thinking? We must have just finished having sex or something, and I must have been in la la land because I usually know better than to promise baked goods.

Now after work, I have to hit the grocery store and buy every single ingredient that Nestle Tollshouse tells me to on the back of that damn chocolate chip bag. So on my Friday night, I will be baking cookies (made with love of course) instead of hitting the lounges downtown. How very Betty Crocker of me if I do say so myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie - please stop any cooking in which you are currently engaged and please cancel all future plans to cook.

Thank you,
The American Culinary Federation

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script