Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Has She NOT Learned Anything?!

I have never been a huge fan of Mariah. I suppose I liked her when she first came out, way back when in the 90's, but I have never really cared either way about her. Well, when she made her musical comeback this last year, I became a fan. I was so happy that she was able to get her shit together and make an awesome album -- I just love every song on The Emancipation of Mimi even though I am embarrassed to admit it. I blast her new music in my Jeep and sing along even though I can't sing for shit. I am still not thrilled in the least with her wardrobe choices, but I am willing to look past it.

Well now, according to People.com, Mariah is planning a "Movie Comeback" and is going to star in an independent film called Tennessee. Oh no she didn't! Come on, did she not learn anything from that horrible flop called Glitter?!?! And, how exactly do you make a "comeback" when you never had a movie career in the first place?

Someone please tell her to stick with music, and only music.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mariah, that poor, poor thing......can she please learn from GLITTER???? As far as the horrible movie careers of pop divas, I only have one word to say: Madonna! Mariah, sweetie, take a hint....it ain't happening.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I know, but I have to admit that I love me some "Who's That Girl" -- come on! GREAT movie! hehe

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script